Pearl Street Facility
City of Racine residents may bring the following items to the Pearl Street Facility located at 9th Street and Pearl Street.
Must be on City Solid Waste Collection Program and show proof of city residency with Wisconsin Driver's License or Wisconsin Picture I.D. along with Tax Bill or Utility Bill for property address.
- Brush, Yard Waste, Leaves and Grass Clippings - 1 visit and 2 cubic yards of material maximum per week. No individual branch larger than 6 inches in diameter. NO Tree stumps or root balls.
On Site - Payment Required
- Tires - $5 per tire - NO tractor tires
- Microwaves - $20 per appliance
- Electronics - $20 per Television or Computer all other electronics are free.
- Non - Freon White Goods - $20 per appliance Washers, dryers, stoves, ranges, dishwashers, water heaters.
- Freon Appliances - $30 per appliance Refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers.
- Concrete - $100 per visit - 2 cubic yards of material maximum.
- Construction Waste - $70 per visit - 2 cubic yards of material maximum.
Construction material includes items such as siding, shingles, drywall, lumber, household fixtures, windows, doors, cabinets, and structural materials.
- Household Bulky Item- $25 per item
Household Bulky Items are items that won't fit into a solid waste cart, such as furniture, mattresses, box springs, toilets, sinks, tubs, bags of household trash and prepared carpet.
Residents showing proof of being property owner & occupant will not pay a Household Bulky Item fee for up to 3 items per week. Occupancy Proof should be Driver's License along with Tax Bill or Utility Bill for property address.
Vehicles hauling materials to the facility are limited to standard sized pick-up trucks, cars and SUV's. NO commercial vehicles.
Tuesday - Saturday (except holidays)
10:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
PAYMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS
Tender accepting cash (exact amount only) or credit/debit card on site during normal operating hours.
Pearl Street 2021 Flyer