Want to get involved with BelleTV? Great! There are a few options:
This option is for those in the BelleTV community who want to create shows, either as an individual or as an organizations, to be aired on BelleTV.
Step 1: Fill out application (producer application or organization application)
Step 2: Write check for following amount.
- Individual Racine city resident application – $40
- Individual non-Racine city resident application – $60
- Racine-based organization – $60
- Non-Racine-based organization – $80
Step 3: Bring in completed application to BelleTV Studio with your payment (cash or check)
Interested in donating to BelleTV? Do you want to see more programming and have a gift for philanthropy? Contact BelleTV @
Want to see your company or organization on BelleTV? Contact BelleTV @
Political Programming on Public Access TV:
Requirements for broadcast licensees and cable operators under the Communications Act and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules related to political broadcasting aimed at ensuring fair and reasonable access by political candidates are not applicable to PEG (public, educational and
governmental) access channels. (For more on this subject, view the article, "Political Speech and PEG Access", by Attorney James Horwood of Spiegel and McDiarmid law firm.)
Therefore, BelleTV. shall treat political programming no differently than any other programming that appears on the public access TV channel with four important exceptions:
- BelleTV shall not make any special scheduling changes on its channel, including the cancellation or preemption of regularly-scheduled programming in order to accommodate programming that favors or opposes any candidate for public office.
- BelleTV shall not air programming that favors or opposes any candidate for public office on the day of an election for that office.
- Political programming must carry the following or similar advisory notice: "The content and opinions presented in this program are not those of BelleTV. and this television channel." The notice shall be provided on both video and audio tracks prior to the start of the
program and at the end of the program for a minimum of 15 seconds on each occurence but no more than 60 seconds. All text shall be easily discernible in a legible font and font size. The amount of time used for displaying a notice shall count toward the total running time of the
- BelleTV, may not directly or indirectly participate in, or intervene in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective office at a local, state or federal level. This prohibition is not intended to restrict free
expression on political matters by individuals who are members of the BelleTV staff and who are clearly speaking for themselves, as individuals. To avoid potential attribution of their comments outside of organization functions and its media sources, these persons who speak
or write in their individual capacity shall clearly indicate that their comments are personal and not intended to represent the views of BelleTV.