LATEST CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES:
All city buildings are currently open to the public. Masks are required to be worn in the buildings. Find more information and city-specific updates related to COVID-19 and Safer Racine here.
Parks Information & Reservations
Parks Job Opportunities
Contact Us Online
City of Racine, Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department
800 Pershing Park Drive
Hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
This facility is located at Pershing Park (800 Pershing Park Drive on Racine’s lakefront) for skateboards, in-line skates, and BMX bikes only. The park is 18,000 square feet and features various ramps, a street course, and beginner’s area. Racine Skateboard Park hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. in the
spring, summer and fall. The park is not supervised.
• Use of proper protective equipment is recommended (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, etc.). • Please check the facility for unsafe conditions before skating. Report unsafe conditions to the Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Department at 636-9131.
• Ramps, boxes, and other devices may not be brought into the facility.
• Skateboards, in-line skates and BMX bikes only.
• Bicycles must be parked outside the fenced area in the bike rack.
• Persons not skating or biking are prohibited from entering the Skate Park Facility.
Help preserve the park by:
• Protecting it from graffiti and abuse
• Respecting the neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum
• Inspecting the premises before use and removing debris that could interfere with safe use of the facility
• Being courteous to other skaters
• Not bringing food or glass into the facility
The Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department mission: to preserve our parks and open spaces and provide essential recreational programs and cultural services in a safe, professional, and friendly manner.
The department manages parks totaling over 1,100 acres, 5 community centers, and many other facilities to provide a wide variety of recreational opportunities.
Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Department (PRCS)
City Hall Annex Building:
800 Center Street, Room 127
Racine, WI 53403
Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:55 p.m. (Open Lunch Hour)
Monday - Friday
262-636-9131 - PHONE
262-636-9277 - FAX
Contact Us Online
Payment Information: PRCS accepts Visa and Master Card, cash, and checks for all registrations and program payments.
WPRA tickets may only be purchased with Visa or Mastercard, or a cash payment.
Our Activities & Sports Hotline is a recorded message regarding cancellations for softball, volleyball, and basketball. The hotline number is: 637-7678 and is accessible 24 hours. Other league information is available by joining our Facebook groups.
Make A Payment
For more information on making payments:
Find City Services
For more information on city services:
Send Us a Message
Select the link below to offer feedback: