“Racine Bounces Back Events”
posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2022.
Mayor Mason Invites Community to “Racine Bounces Back Events”
City Hosting Three Resource, Job Fairs in Early May at City Community Centers
City of Racine - Mayor Cory Mason invites City residents to three “Racine Bounces Back” events in early May. The events are all resource and job fairs, highlighting City programs, services, careers, and resources.
“The last two years have been challenging for all of us and for our City,” said Mayor Mason. “We are working hard to bounce back, though! The City of Racine has so many great resources, services, and opportunities for our residents. We’re excited to be able to connect with residents in person again to tell them about all their City has to offer.”
The three Racine Bounces Back events are:
* Wednesday, May 4th from 3-7pm at the Cesar Chavez Community Center, 2221 Douglas Avenue, Racine
* Saturday, May 7th from 10am-2pm at the Humble Park Community Center, 2200 Blaine Avenue, Racine
* Tuesday, May 10th from 3-7pm at the Dr. John Bryant Community Center, 601 Caron Butler Drive, Racine
At all three events, residents will be able to:
* Learn about and sign up for City programs and services;
* Apply for City jobs and learn about careers with the City’s many departments;
* Apply for the City’s new summer youth jobs program;
* Talk directly with City staff and staff from partnering organizations about City programs, services, and resources; and
* Enjoy snacks, kids’ activities, bounce houses, and giveways; enter to win raffle prizes; and obtain free resources.
Mayor Mason concluded, “Come to the Bounce Back event that works for you and your family’s schedule. Bring the kids, reconnect with your neighbors, apply for City jobs, and learn about the resources available to City residents. I look forward to talking with residents at these events.”
These events are all free and open to the public. No registration is needed.
About the City of Racine
With a population of 78,000, Racine, Wisconsin is the fifth largest municipality in the state of Wisconsin. It is home to manufacturing businesses that enjoy world-wide reputations, SC Johnson, CNH Industrial, Twin Disc, Modine, and In-Sink-Erator among them. Racine is also home to diverse cultures, a thriving downtown, and world-class beaches along the shores of Lake Michigan.